From head to toe
Brow Design $15
Lip (upper or lower) $10
Facial cheeks $20
Full Arm $40
Half Arm $28
Under Arm $20
Bikini (basic pantyline) $25
Bikini (French or high cut) $35
Brazilian (Female) $60
Bikini (Brazilian Male) $75-85
Full Leg (includes feet and toes) $60
Half Leg $40
PREPARING FOR YOUR WAXING TREATMENT
It is important to follow a few basic steps when you prepare for a waxing service.
First, of course, you should not get waxed if you suffer from psoriasis or other skin conditions, or if you take Retinol or Accutane. If you are unsure, ask your physician whether you can go ahead with getting waxed.
- If you are using any chemical exfoliants such as Glycolic Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid (BHA’s), or Retin A it is important for you to not use these products 4-5 days prior to your waxing treatment.
- The hair needs to be 1/4 inch or more in length.
- Take an advil or ibuprofen ½ to 1 hour prior to your appointment to help with discomfort
- If you are having a bikini wax, it is recommended that you not get waxed when you are menstruating or pregnant, as sensitivity to the pubic area is usually increased at this time.
- Avoid swimming or sun tanning for a full 24 hours prior to getting waxed
- Wear comfortable clothing (Note: disposable underwear will be provided for a bikini wax, however you can bring in your own pair that you wouldn’t mind possibly getting wax residue on)
POST WAXING TREATMENT
To ensure maximum comfort and benefit after the treatment, it is important to follow the steps below at home.
- Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
- Avoid exercise or sweating for 24 hours this could irritate the area and encourage bacteria
- Avoid sun tanning for 12 to 24 hours.
- Avoid applying highly fragrance products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotions, antiperspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays.
- Avoid using harsh abrasive or exfoliates in the waxed area. However if you are prone to in-grown hairs, the day after your waxing treatment, exfoliate newly waxed area with a loofah to avoid future problems.
- Avoid applying high SPF sun blocks to the waxed area for 12-24 hours after the waxing service. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes self-tanning products and tan accelerators.
- Any pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. Slight pinking is normal, and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing lasts so much longer.