Lashes add definition to your face, making your other features look more elegant and refined. (This is called a 'feminizing effect' — and it's why women with long, dark eyelashes always appear sexier and more attractive.) And, believe it or not, the longer and fuller your lashes look, the more youthful you appear, so there's an "anti-aging" effect happening as well.
Eye Lash Extensions
Semi-permanent Mink eyelash extensions will give you longer, thicker and very natural looking eyelashes. This service will extend the length of your own natural eyelashes and draw attention to your eyes. Extensions are perfect for everyday wear as well as special occasions. Each lash is an extension of your own natural lashes.
Mink Lash Extensions
Classic, Volume lashes, 2D Lashing, 3D Lashing, and Russian Volume Lashing.
Classic lash extension are applied to your natural lashes to extend what you already have 1 to 1 lash.
Volume lashes are describes as 2D, 3D, 4D or Russian volume lashes. Volume lashes are applied to maximize fullness. The technique uses 2-4 thin individual lashes to achieve a fuller looking lash line.
Dramatically enhance the appearance of your eyes without mascara. Semi-permanent extensions.
Full Set (Individual, or volume lash extensions) $200
Relash - up to 2 weeks $60
3 weeks $70
4 weeks or more will be at the full set price $200
EYE LASH CARE GUIDE
It is important to follow the following Lash care to maintain the best results of you new eye lash
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 2 hours after procedure.
- Do not steam face, use steam bath, swim, wash face with hot water for the first 2 days. The lashes adhesive take 48 hours to set.
- Do not use water proof mascara on lashes.
- Only use oil free mascara remover on lashes.
- Only water soluble mascara can be used on tips only.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on lash extensions ever.
- Do not rub eye's when washing face.
- Do not pull lashes off. This will damage your natural lashes.
Lash & Brow Tinting
Lash & Brow Tinting
Eye Brows $18